Dart Harbour normally have a variety of moorings, that are suitable for a vessels of all sizes, available to let during the winter time. The winter let period is from 1st October to the 31st March and we start a waiting list for winter moorings on the 1st July each year.
Types of Mooring Available
- Trot Moorings
- Pontoons with water and electricity
- Pontoons without water and electricity
- Walk ashore pontoon with water and electricity
- Walk ashore pontoon without water and electricity
- Swinging Moorings
- Dinghy or Tender berths
Our procedure for winter moorings is as follows:-
- Early September – We contact our existing berth holders and ask them whether their boat will be afloat or lifted out.
- Mid September onwards – we match available berths with the winter waiting list.
- Visitors Pontoons are also used for winter berthing
Please contact the Harbour Office by phone (01803 832337) or email [email protected] with your boat details and mooring requirements.