A water supply is available at the following locations:
Accessible by boat
- Dart Harbour waste pontoon mid river in Dartmouth (hoses and fittings are not supplied, so please bring your own)
- Town Jetty (Dartmouth) (hoses and fittings are not supplied, so please bring your own)
Accessible on foot
- North and South Embankments (Dartmouth) (by Yacht Club Pontoon and Dartmouth Grid)
- Stoke Gabriel (top of the pontoon)
- Dittisham (by the Ferry Boat Inn)
Dart Harbour provides electrical plugin points for visitors moored alongside the Town Jetty.
Berths are available on the inside and outside of the south end of the jetty. The outer edge is only available between 1700 and 0845 in summer months and all day during winter.
Your electricity usage is included in the berthing charge.
Please take a look at our interactive mooring information maps for locations and services.