LNTM 09-2022 – Classic Channel Regatta
Effective from 08/07/2022 to 12/07/2022
All mariners are advised that Dart Harbour is hosting the Classic Channel Regatta between the 8th of July, and departing on the 12th of July.
Up to 80 Classic Sailing yachts of various sizes will be berthing with us, and heading out for daily racing in Start Bay.
Mariners are also advised that Dart RNLI will be bringing their new Atlantic Class Lifeboat into Dartmouth on Saturday the 9th July from 16:30 onwards.
Mariners are advised of the following events:
- Saturday July 9th – 16:30 onwards – Dartmouth RNLI’s new Atlantic lifeboat “Frank C Samworth – B931” will be entering the harbour, flanked by (subject to operational requirements) Torbay ALB, Salcombe ALB, an Dartmouth’s two present lifeboats.
- Sunday July 10th – 10:30 onwards – Parade of Sail. The classic yachts will queue on the Kingswear (eastern side) of the river, south of the Higher Ferry, turn and head down river outwards for their first day of racing. Vessels will return once racing has finished.
- Monday July 11th – 10:00 – Racing in Start Bay, vessels will depart their moorings and head outbound and will return once racing has finished.
- Tuesday July 12th – 13:00 – Classic Channel race starts, yachts depart Dartmouth.
- Tuesday July 12th – 17:00 – Hebridean Princess inbound for the mainstream buoys.
Date of issue 05/07/2022
AHM – ComplianceView more port notices